[Magdalen] Camino

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 01:19:26 UTC 2016

Yep. Relay Foods. Loved them, but they said they didn't get enough business
in the 'burg to justify driving all the way up here, I really miss the
groceries, especially the Bounty Share box, even though sometimes we got
one thing for weeks on end and I had to struggle to figure out how to use
it......carrots weren't so hard, but kale, well....,and then there was the
popcorn! And I miss the drivers, who became friends.