[Magdalen] Mystery novels

Michael Canning mjbcanning at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 01:20:13 UTC 2016

Came across this from 2013 from Fleener:
"I have spent most of my reading time with mysteries suggested here.  I love
Rhys Bowen's books.  I also am reading and enjoying Phrine Fisher. (I would
like to know how we might pronounce Phrine.)  I am also reading a biography
by Louis Gutierrez, a Chicago politician and a Democratic congressman of
long standing. Next up is Desmond Tutu's "God is not a Christian and other
Provacations."

--
Blessings, peace and strength,
Michael+