[Magdalen] Exam result.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 24 02:46:31 UTC 2016

Thanks all.  I'm a little disappointed, but then again, my lowest showing (50% in Flood Hazard Mitigation) was geared more toward the RIGHT COAST.  In my 13 years, it's only the "Butterfly House" on Scenic Drive in Carmel that involved a wave run-up study, and even then I wasn't involved.  And as for the right coast's tendency to build houses on the beach on stilts that used to get rebuilt every hurricane or severe storm year for free ... well, there's a reason flood insurance rates are, with congressional approval, going through the roof with absolutely no end in sight.... and, I ain't Over There, so it both ain't my gig, and, obviously I needed to brush up on the bulk of the info that I actually know and deal with.  Sigh.

Really, thanks again.  I'd almost (ALMOST) have that cystoscopy, than take that exam again.  Kidding.  Sign me up for the exam again.  But you'll all have to pass the plate to pay for it, 'cause I sure's hell ain't!