[Magdalen] Throwing a Cr*ppy Dinner Party

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 15:10:40 UTC 2016

Eggs are my friends.  I quite enjoy a wrap of scrambled eggs, Havarti
with Jalapeno, and lots of lettuce so my teeth don't fall out.   On a
more self-destructive day, the menu may be ice cream and Frito's Corn
Chips.  I'm very fond, too fond,  of pasta -- straight up with olive oil
(or butter), Piri Piri (a hot Portugese seasoning), and lashing of
freshly grated Parmesan.  If I feel inclined to make it vaguely
healthier, I may saute onion with tomato to mix into the pasta as well.

My general idleness in this regard is not helped by the total loss of
taste and smell.  The mouth feel of fats, the kick of heat, and
saltiness are important, and food memory is key. Otherwise, it's all a
serving of sawdust.  Damn damn damn.

Marion, a pilgrim