[Magdalen] Update - Pickled egg recipe.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 24 18:10:08 UTC 2016

Sealed and fridged on 08/19, just now sampled.  Positively delightful!  The vinegar, jalapeno, shallot, and bay leaf all blend together pleasantly to allow for a very noticeable flavor, but not overpowering, in spite of the linger.

Recipe said couple weeks in the fridge.  I did just under 5 weeks, and recommend as much, but definitely not less than 2 weeks.

Brud, your fax should be arriving shortly.

*******

Meaning, I actually followed a recipe this time:

http://tinyurl.com/hnet2sq

Sans sugar, because I forgot to buy any, and shallot for garlic, also
because I forgot to buy any.  I also doubled the (sea)salt, and the bay
leaf, because mine were small.  And I followed the hint to add jalapeno.

Can't wait....