[Magdalen] Heat advisory.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 25 17:19:53 UTC 2016

>>>Actually, Mike, what comes immediately to mind is lots of rain and gray. I know the sun did shine, but that isn't usually what I remember.<<<

Naw, even without the drought, the northern Monterey County (southern Monterey County always was and remains a desert) usual of year-round fog and drizzle is a thing of the past.  Few newbies believe me.  But nearly every day of the year in Salinas was fog till 10 or 11, when it would burn off, then roll back in between 7 and 8.  I remember riding my bike to school with my glasses in my pocket, because I couldn't see for the condensation.