[Magdalen] Homing Pigeon

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 17:51:06 UTC 2016

Really great news Jon!!
peace
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

I am so glad you're home and so glad you're alive!

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the