[Magdalen] Heat advisory.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 18:29:01 UTC 2016

So, in other words Californians aren't as hot-blooded as the Hollywood stereotypes? LOL

Lynn who finds a 76 F day in Houston, even if there's humidity like a spring morn... just sayin'....

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck