[Magdalen] Brain Pickings – An inventory of the meaningful life.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 19:35:49 UTC 2016

Thought I would share this thoughtful weekly mailing I subbed to. Author/editor provides a once a week post of an amazing variety of topics, annotated sources/hot links. I've gone down some amazing paths since subscribing. It is free but I may make a donation as I continue to be impressed with her research and offerings.
peace
Lynn

https://www.brainpickings.org/?mc_cid=ddefbb8098&mc_eid=de4a36df19

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck