[Magdalen] Minor prayers for tomorrow.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:48:27 UTC 2016

Fuggedaboutit!   Just accept with a smile whatever comments she may make
and say thank you as appropriate.  No need to say anything else,
especially about your actual score.  Close your ears to the tone and
don't waste time theorizing about what she may or may not say or how she
may sound.

Marion, a pilgrim