[Magdalen] Minor prayers for tomorrow.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 26 14:38:59 UTC 2016

>>>My APMP certification exam ended with notification that I passed: no
score was revealed, much less which questions I got wrong. The passing
is the thing, and it's the same whether you scored 100% or 71%.<<<

I know.  My comment was about dealing with my unstable supervisor.  Your point is well-taken, though.  My score was revealed, I think, because it's always good, in the eyes of the Association, to know where your weaknesses are, so you can do your job better over time, hence not only the score revealed, but the percentage correct in each category.  I really need to work on flood prevention policy.  It's good to know that.  And I'm also free to not give a damn.  Hence, your well-takenness!