[Magdalen] Mail-in, digital voting; was Cruz on Trump.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 26 18:37:42 UTC 2016

>>>We're voting via absentee ballot.  They don't make it particularly  easy
here in Pennsylvania.

We have to request ballots, and then there is a fairly detailed  application
in the mail which has to be filled out for every election.  You'd  think
some of this stuff could be stored electronically, but it isn't.

Then we wait for the ballots to come in the mail.  They must be
returned via a special double envelope and mailed back before
the deadline, usually a week or more before the election date.<<<

What a shame.  No wonder PA is a "swing state".

I consider what you describe as an affront to human dignity.  All we here have to do is check one box on a registration form, and all's well forever and a day.  Granted, I'm lucky to live in the County seat, hence hand-delivery, but even our mailing procedures don't sound as onerous as yours.

But keep it up, for God's sake!  Power to the Strang, Etc!