[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 01:48:14 UTC 2016

Actually Hillary is not yelling or being at all shrill. Trump,
OTOH.....well, he's interrupting, calling names, and in general acting like
the schoolyard bully and braggart he is. And what the hell is the constant
sniffing about? I'm suspecting an illegal substance here and I really don't
want to go down that road.