[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 05:15:08 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/26/2016 9:42:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

and  listening to the debate  tonight.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I watched some of it, and my opinion of the performance was pretty
much that of the commentators on NBC after it was over;  Hilary
won on facts, decorum, and serenity, and looked and acted  presidential.
Trump put on his usual bombast and histrionics.  Hilary WON the
debate.

The only thing accomplished for Hilary was that Trumps performance
certainly failed to be enough to win over undecideds.  Of course,  dyed
in the wool Trump supporters, and yes, dyed in the wool Hilary
supporters were unaffected by all the rhetoric.

>From my own perspective, Trump might have well been on  Saturday
Night Live, his orangey, scowling face and fop hairdo were  believable
almost as a caricature  of himself.  I'll bet the first thing he  did after
the debate is to visit the nearest mens' room.  He drank what  seems
like a gallon of water in the debate.

David S.