[Magdalen] List quiet..

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:11:45 UTC 2016

Spending a lot of time on the highway getting to things.  For instance,
Mass yesterday morning, planted some shrubs and other stuff, then my
former neighbours paid a surprise visit, then on the road for 1 1/2
hours to go singing, 2 hrs rehearsal, then an hour home (that's the
difference having to drive in rush hour makes).

Today?  About to get my hair tidied up, then 1 1/4 hrs on the road to
get to Diocesan Council.  Another 1 1/4 + hrs  to get home and then
straight out to local choir practice, having agreed to help out as I
can.  At least that is local.

I can hardly wait for Friday and Saturday, my 'down' days.

Marion, a pilgrim