[Magdalen] Prayer request for travel and wedding

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:41:48 UTC 2016

Tomorrow I am headed for Annapolis MD for a friend's son's wedding.
It is raining there now with some flooding.  It is expected to
continue raining through Saturday with more flooding.  The wedding is,
of course, outdoors.  We will be picking up the West Coast guests at
BWI Friday afternoon and hope to be able to reach their hotel in
Annapolis.  If it is under water we will all be doubling up at the
groom's mother's house.  We are all so happy for this couple who also
have a much longed for baby on the way.  Could you say a prayer that
this wedding day be a blessed one however the various adversities play
out?

Thanks,
Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the