[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 15:15:04 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/30/2016 10:48:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

BTW:  Hillary is no friend to women because she was mean to Monica
Lewinsky???  What was she supposed to do? Invite her over for brunch and a
spa  date?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Exactly.  Apparently Bill is alleged to have had a couple more  liaisons
since he left office, and these women were treated the same way.
According to Trump and his strategists, this somehow makes Hilary an
"enabler."  (?because she didn't divorce Bill?)  I don't  understand this
line of thought at all.  I'm eager to have someone make sense  out
of it at some level.

Anyway, a man with three marriages, at least one of which was  secondary
to blatant adultery (Trump) has a lot of cheek claiming the high  moral
ground.

What does any of this have to do with running the US Government?

David S.