[Magdalen] Another "worthless" food.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 16:08:42 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/30/2016 11:30:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

You can  have my  juice.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There's been some statistics that North Americans are eschewing
orange juice, especially, with breakfast.  How un-American!

The emphasis on fresh fruits with breakfast is common in the
Caribbean area, too.  I took a week long tutorial in infectious
diseases at a hotel on the strip in Santo Domingo, and the lavish
fruit outlays in the AM along with their "Cafe Dominicana" was
an embarrass de richesses.

There was also an active congregation of TEC there, and after  Eucharist
on Sunday, we were offered a trip up into the high mountains of
Hispanola near the Haitian border to see the coffee plantations.
It was a color overload.

David S.