[Magdalen] Another "worthless" food.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:50:14 UTC 2016

I remember that from the French islands (Guadalupe and Martinique). The
most incredible tiny grapefruits and bananas, fresh & delicious. Have never
seen either in the USA.

Am ashamed to tell you I ate turtle there. Once. It was so incredibly good,
like veal but sweeter. Still a vivid memory.

A friend who served in Haiti said she'd always disliked mangoes until she
had one fresh-picked.
-M