[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:23:06 UTC 2016

I think it's incredibly ironic that the boys from Adultery Central (Trump,
Giuliani, and Gingrich, who have 9 marriages and God only knows how many
affairs among the 3 of them) are trying to smear Hillary with her husband's
real and purported affairs. I mean......think about it for a minute.
What?????