[Magdalen] Another "worthless" food.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 18:42:04 UTC 2016

In my previous life, you will know I was surrounded by giant black
walnuts.  Couldn't give the trees away, where is, as is.  If I were to
deliver the complete trunks or at least have them at roadside it would
have been different.  The whole point was that we couldn't afford to
have them taken down where they were located so buyer conditions were no
use to us.

Turns out Port Hope also has lots of them and two have sprung up on
neighbouring properties.  I am considering a moonlight garrotting.

Marion, a pilgrim