[Magdalen] Inspired by VP...

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 1 21:22:07 UTC 2017

Has anybody calculated how much it is costing to have Secret Service
details to protect his family in NYC and his resort in Florida, not to
mention the cost to some Florida businesses who have their ability to do
business limited when he is there, for example those offering flights in
the area? I also saw a FB post which suggested his policies would lead
to thousands of lost jobs - which will not be replaced by more
manufacture or coal-mining as they have become far less labour-intensive.