[Magdalen] Inspired by VP...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 02:10:55 UTC 2017

I just saw a video clip from yesterday of what was supposed to be the
signing of executive orders on trade with a number of people present.
Apparently Trump got miffed because someone asked him a question about
Russia, and he simply walked out of the room without signing the papers.
After trying to stop him, Pence then had to go back across the room and
gather up the papers in a folder and exit the room himself.  The other
people in the room didn't seem to know what to do.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*