[Magdalen] Inspired by VP...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 03:42:53 UTC 2017

The clip didn't show the question, just his response to something. The part about the question being asked was in the commentary that was with the video clip. It said the question seemed to annoy him, and then he just left.
I'm very familiar with sundowning, but  that's not what this looked like to me. Of course, I could certainly be wrong. I just wish this nightmare would end...