[Magdalen] Prayer Request, RIP John White and prayers for Brooke

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:42:06 UTC 2017

Praying for Brook as she navigates this difficult time and has friends who
will be there for her in prayer and in person. May John rest in peace.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass