[Magdalen] Weather

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 04:47:45 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 11:09 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

> In a message dated 4/4/2017 10:58:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:
>
> Severe  Thunderstorm possibility of worse. Sirens just went off. Heading to
> the  closets  shortly.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>
> Cool (60 F) and very foggy here in the Pennsylvania Poconos
> today.  I had a dental appointment, and it was very difficult to
> drive.
>
> It's been very wet.
>
> Hope you escaped damage.
>

> ​Sib gave a pretty good summary from NWS. The damage seems to be north of
us​. Radar shows clear now.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted