[Magdalen] lost fabric prayer....

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 14:38:46 UTC 2017

I am looking for a large project, already cut out in January (while I was at
my mother's condo supervising a major ceiling repair) which I can 'see' in
my mind's eye, in the bag I put it in to bring home, but have not been able
to locate...

thanks
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass