[Magdalen] lost fabric prayer....

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 15:44:20 UTC 2017

The lost has been found.... casually 'stuffed' into one of those little
small 'laundry basket' organizers...which I typically keep scraps in, but I
was in the no-stone-left-unturned mode, so I pulled it out and started
looking at the scraps.... which all resembled something rather planned out.
And it was.

Today I'm getting by with a wing and a prayer, thanks for those who saw this
and added gentle breezes!

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass