[Magdalen] Easter Vigil.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 19:19:41 UTC 2017

Yes you are... find a place to be peaceful.
Lynn

On Apr 6, 2017, at 2:07 PM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com> wrote:

Used to not miss it, but my job and my rather rigidly directive
partner have dictated that we attend the 11 a.m. Sunday Mass lately.
And I can't sign up to serve at every big liturgy anymore. Will need
to work on Maundy Thursday evening and have to negotiate for Good
Friday afternoon off. Of course, there's always Holy Saturday to make
up the lost work. Anyway, this year I'm subdeacon on Good Friday and
Easter Day. I'm seriously considering begging off my dear partner's
Easter dinner plans with friends and their kids and going off
someplace for solitude, as an emergency mental health measure. I'm
entitled to this if I don't get to help make the plans in the first
place.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA