[Magdalen] Easter Vigil.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 23:35:58 UTC 2017

I got a flyer from a United Methodist church that is sort of in my area.
They are doing an Easter Vigil starting at 4 am. Actually it sounds like
they are having quite an active Holy Week. I looked at their website and
they look like a very busy church indeed, possibly one of the more active
churches in the area.