[Magdalen] Water Everywhere and None to Drink.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sun Apr 9 12:01:17 UTC 2017

This is Wilkes-Barre / Scranton you're talking about, right?

No such problem up here, where we still have snow everywhere. It should be
mostly gone by now, but not this year.   :-(
I have a couple of apple trees I've scheduled to arrive in ~10 days time,
since that's normally when I can get out and plant them. Not this year.
:-(

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com