[Magdalen] The bull's sculptor just doesn't quite get it.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 06:41:24 UTC 2017

That's one of those things where you wonder what else is going on. After
all, by any kind of comment at all, I cannot imagine how this guy would
think he could possibly gain anything.  He may very well be livid, but by
saying something at all, he just shoots himself in the foot.  Poor guy.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford