[Magdalen] The bull's sculptor just doesn't quite get it.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 13 16:19:51 UTC 2017

I've never seen that image of a raging bull in front of a building that controls to a large degree the rest of the industrialized world, as anything other than negative.  Everything a modern-day Progressive hates.  The USA's "Hidden Oligarchy", as it were.

I wish that New York, in response to the Bull Artist, would give "Fearless Girl" a permit to remain exactly where she is in perpetuity.  Of course, if said Bull were ever to be removed in protest, a new one would have to be installed.  And that would be fine too.

>>>If an artist has to explain the meaning of the work,
that artist has failed.
-M, back to the Triduum silence