[Magdalen] Say one for me

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 02:53:24 UTC 2017

It feels like I've won one of those inner battles about the holidays.
But it's that plus the fact that it's the only way I'll get a break,
even for half a day. I've reassured those coming over on Sunday that
this is why I'll be away, not because I don't like my partner's
excellent Polish Easter dinner or the people who are coming over. They
seem to understand.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA