[Magdalen] War; was First hundred days...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 14 16:59:41 UTC 2017

Grace wrote:

"Well, I know there was a lot of speculation after the election about how
long it would be before Trump got us into a war.  I think we may be about
to find out."

We on the Left Coast are only too aware.

Everett and I are fairly confident in the U.S.'s ability to deflect any nuclear-warheaded ICBM coming West Coast way.  But I added at the end of the conversation, "But wouldn't that make for a warm, glowing Pacific as a result -- and all the health dangers to both humans and marine life it would bring?"