[Magdalen] stuck at home today

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Apr 17 17:21:43 UTC 2017

WomAn. And mAn. Katherine Switzer was the runner and Jock Semple, BAA
director, was the guy who tried to grab her number off of her during the
race. Her boyfriend fought him off, and she finished. That was 50 years ago
and today she ran it again. She's slightly older than I am - wish I could do
that!

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com