[Magdalen] Another one gone: Bye-bye Bill O'Reilly.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 20 15:35:00 UTC 2017

>>>Free Speech TV (online) carries a lot of our old favorites, Mike. Others,
like Randi Rhodes, can be found on YouTube. A lot of them are going online
now.
On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com>
wrote:
Have you seen his online videos of his (excellent) rants sponsored by
GQ? Red and blue background and he's had a GQ makeover, and the
lighting is oddly retro somehow. But what he says is on point.<<<

Jay/Scott:  Indeed, I should give such things a try.  I'll add it to my List.  (And a Long one it is.)

Now, if only they'd sell a DVD set of Keith's entire "Countdown" series, from beginning to end, I'd be one happy camper.