[Magdalen] Test. - Sorry if these bothersome things HAVE been getting through.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:48:31 UTC 2017

Me personally, beyond Holy Week and Eastertide, I've been swallowed by
life as a Warden (there are always issues, aren't there?) and am now
newly heading up a Stewardship program.  Keeps me out of trouble.  I do
read all messages, but may not respond as reliably as before.

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....