[Magdalen] Transformations

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 21:36:31 UTC 2017

Thank you Jim for sharing this very meaningful part of your life with us.
What a blessing for you and from you. May the future continue to unfold  in
each moment.

peace and love
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass