[Magdalen] Taking care of our neighbors in the yard

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 18:10:59 UTC 2017

I'm weird. I like snakes, at least the non-poisonous ones, although I may
jump and shriek a bit if startled by one. At our last stop on last
weekend's rockhounding trip, one of the guys found a baby milk snake
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_snake  He was taking it home to put in
his garden. It was about 6 inches long. Cute little guy.