[Magdalen] Taking care of our neighbors in the yard

Juli Tarsney juli at tarsney.net
Sat Apr 29 14:06:24 UTC 2017

Great stories.

I'm not super-brave about snakes but I have no patience with people
who are automatically horrified by them. Some are obviously gorgeous,
for one thing, but that's not even the point - the non-gorgeous ones
have every right to exist and sometimes need our help.

One of my favorite photos of my daughter from when she was little has
her holding a cute snake she found as we walked when we were visiting
my brother in Half Moon Bay, CA.