[Magdalen] More weather

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 23:29:34 UTC 2017

My daughter, granddaughter and self will next month be moving to the city. We will inherit a number of large ceramic pots that the current owners are unable to fit into their downsizing apartment. What a disappointment - for them, that is. We also offered to take the single goldfish in a lovely huge half-barrel, but he (or she) is a member of the family and will be relocated holus bolus.
Regards
Lesley de Voil

Sent from my iPad