[Magdalen] Prayers for my sister

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 02:17:40 UTC 2017

Prayers Clarissa. For all involved.
Peace and love
Lynn

On Jul 31, 2017, minutes at 9:06 PM, Clarissa Canning <canplum at gmail.com> wrote:

I called my brother we had a good discussion and I am feeling I can't be an
enabler and hope she will share with her siblings what's really up so we
cold make a decision to help. It's very hard to chat with her without her
spouse right there.

On Jul 31, 2017 4:14 PM, "Eleanor Braun" <eleanor.braun at gmail.com> wrote:

Prayers for your sister, your niece, you and your whole family.  This is
very hard.

Eleanor

> On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 4:16 PM, Clarissa Canning <canplum at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am in a situation which is emotional for me. she asKS for prayer much
for
> finances.  I am tight on that but will be sending my funds from Lay
reading
> which will go down from Cd to Us $$
>  Here is some history Her spouse is a horder & Controler.    I Have not
> Ever got her to sell anything in many years of trying.  Wonder why?????!!.
> Some of my family members have written her off due to aN investment scene
> that ended up a scam. She has never told any of the ripped off investors
> details.  Therfore they will not give any funds.  ME I am very close to
her
> and full of forgiveness. She helped us when we were unemployed bur mostly
> with my Dad's funds when he wa I'll and some of hers. She has hardly ever
> been able to do anything without her spouses control. Even though her pay
> finances the home.
> Her only Daughter is having  C section in 2 weeks.    Anyway I could never
> write her off.  Prayers so hopefully the funds will come or whatever.
Thank