[Magdalen] Prayers for Bill

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:16:21 UTC 2017

Bill will have surgery on Friday.  He has a broken patella (knee cap) from
a fall he took walking to the bank.  His face looks like he has been in a
bar fight.  For those of you who know him at all, you may find that as
amusing as I did when the doc stitching up the cut above his eye said it.
He is ambulatory with the mother of all knee braces.  He is also impatient
and I am nervous.  Waiting days after a break to repair it seems like
asking for trouble.  Your prayers are appreciated.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan