[Magdalen] Prayers for Bill

Andre and Carol trevathans at comcast.net
Tue Aug 1 17:41:35 UTC 2017

Continuing prayers

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

From: Judy Fleener
To: magdalen at herberthouse.org
Sent: August 1, 2017 at 11:17 AM
Subject: [Magdalen] Prayers for Bill

Bill will have surgery on Friday. He has a broken patella (knee cap) from a fall he took walking to the bank. His face looks like he has been in a bar fight. For those of you who know him at all, you may find that as amusing as I did when the doc stitching up the cut above his eye said it. He is ambulatory with the mother of all knee braces. He is also impatient and I am nervous. Waiting days after a break to repair it seems like asking for trouble. Your prayers are appreciated. -- Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH Western Michigan