[Magdalen] Prayers for Bill

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 1 20:01:14 UTC 2017

I have heard that the patella is the one bone in the body which will not
heal without surgery. I assume that is because the various tendons
attached to it pull it apart so the broken parts cannot knit together,
and hence not in the wrong alignment as could happen with other bones.
This means that no harm will have been done by the delay in the
operation. I can understand the frustration but prayers that the surgery
goes well.

Roger