[Magdalen] Prayers for my sister

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 16:55:57 UTC 2017

This is very sad.

At the same time, being close to someone should not give them the right to
ask you for money. That's essentially extortion. Give me money to prove you
love me.
The close relationship is not justification for giving money you have every
reason will be wasted or given to someone you are, uh, not so close to.

My two cents. Relatives who love you should not be asking for money unless
they are dying or something similar.  That's not how loving relatives act.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford