[Magdalen] Prayer Request Update

Andre and Carol TREVATHAN trevathans at comcast.net
Wed Aug 2 17:38:38 UTC 2017

Keeping on with prayers, Ann

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App

------ Original Message ------

From: Ann Markle
To: magdalen at herberthouse.org
Sent: August 1, 2017 at 11:43 PM
Subject: [Magdalen] Prayer Request Update

My Dear Ones, I have a benign growth on my right adrenal. If it excretes hormones, or gets much bigger (now about the size of a golf ball) they'll want to remove it, but can do it robotically, so it would be minimally invasive. If it's non-secreting, nothing need be done. I've got to have tests with an endocrinologist to see if it's secreting or not. Today my primary dr. called and said that she also sees a mass on or in my gallbladder and so she has ordered another sonogram. She says it could be a large gallstone. Sigh. So the original problem could only have been a better result if the urologist had said, "Silly old sonogram! It's actually nothing!" But I have to have a cystoscpe for my bladder, because there's blood in my urine (since 1996), and now this stupid gallbladder. Help! I'm trapped in the maw of the medical machine! I know I should be grateful for modern medicine, but not today. Anyhow, if you could continue to pray for me for a little while, I'd be grateful. It
 doesn't
feel as scary or urgent as last week, but I'd sure like a clean bill of health! Thank you so much for the golden hammock you've wrapped me in so far. I'll know more by mid August, and will fill you in then.