[Magdalen] South Carolina court case

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Aug 3 01:16:30 UTC 2017

I truly do not want to sound flip, but I wonder if selling some of those
properties back to the entities that co-opted them lo these many years ago
now, would be a way for the true diocese to restore itself to a sound
financial footing.  It might feel like losing expensive properties like St.
Paul's Summerville all over again, but if they want properties that were
turned back to their true owners, they could pay you for them.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu