[Magdalen] Lee Lemmon

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 16:45:22 UTC 2017

I've been caught by that phenomenon with a couple of FB friends I didn't
know well, so I didn't remember they had died a few years later, when FB
suggested I wish them a happy birthday. Someone has to go into their
account and mark it as the account of a deceased person, I think. Maybe
Facebook would do it if evidence of the death (obituary) were provided.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA